Severe cramps due to onset of periods, pain near vagina. Cure for pain?

I got my period yesterday and I had really bad cramps I took 2 pills of the same and it didn t help after 2 hr I took.a diffrent pill that helped but it only lasted for a couple hrs after the lower part of my stomach almost towards my vagina started hurting and I cant stand it anymore I try to do of the bathroom and it hurts more I could hardly move and when I do it hurts even worst
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I appreciate your concern, this could be dysmenorrhea, and such type of pain is common, if I would be your doctor then I would treat this case with the following medicines,
1) Acetaminophen Tab three times in day along with Tab Ibuprofen 400mg three times in day
you have to be cool and calm at this time have bed rest, hope this information helps you have nice day.