Severe cramping with bleeding, pain in abdomen and hip, pain in the breast. Chances of miscarriage?

I started my period 3 days early and it was very light and kind of a brown color and then today is the 4th day of my period and i started cramping really bad in my lower abdomin and my hips and lower back hurt really really bad worse then period cramps and i got some pain in one of my breast . i went to the restroom and there is some big clots but they dont really look like clots could i have been pregnant and had a miscarrage?
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012