Severe cramping, bloating and back pain. Had a tubal ligation and uterine ablation in the past. What is happening?

I am 25 years old i weigh 215. When I was 21 I had a tubal ligation and a uterine ablation . A year ago I started having periods that started exactly the 1 day of every month and lasted 2 days. For the last 3 months they have came at all different times and have ladted about 4 days. My blood does not flow out but stays in my vagina. This month though I have had extreme cramping, bloating and back pain that will not go away. And I feel like I have pressure on my bladder.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013