Severe cough, green and yellow phlegm, voice loss. Prescribed flovent, bronco dialator. Treatment?

Good Morning Dr. For the last two weeks I have been experiencing a bad cough , bringing up green and yellow phlegm and I lost my voice. I visited a local walk in clinic 12 days ago and the Dr. prescribed a Brionchodilator( salbutamol 100mg) and Flovent HFA 125mcg. Its not working, my vocal chords are still swollen and I can t speak, I am still coughing up phlegm and the coughing continues. Please help. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012