Severe cough and chest infection CT scan showed cysts on lungs and chronic Bronchitis. Is it dangerous?

Hi I am 36 and almost 3 months ago I had a bad chest infection and cough. The cough lingered and I ended up with Costochondritis. Because of this I had plain x-rays and CT scans including CT Angiogram to rule out pulmonary embolism. The findings were 2 cysts in each lung measuring about 10mm (at the top of each lung). I was told by my GP Emphysema and then lung specialist said no....chronic bronchitis. I have had PFT s done but am still awaiting report/findings and firm dx. I have bad coughing attacks and struggle to do normal tasks without getting severely out of breath and have had to buy ventolin for such attacks. I am also on symbicort twice a day. I have never before had any breathing problems and no history of asthma. Does this sound typical of COPD to anyone? And are the cysts anything to worry about? I have a copy of PFT results but cant make head nor tail. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013