Severe constipation and hair loss, low grade fever with lymphadenitis, soreness in lips and nose, blue pale hands and red palms with blotching. Tests showed ANA++.nucleoplasm pattern. Conclusion?

Hello Sir,i am a 26 year old female from India.I would like to get some advice regarding my health condition.I have been suffering from severe constipation and hairloss for the past 8 years.Low grade fever with lymphadenitis and sore in lips and nose were also present.I had diarrhea with loss of appetite for long time with wheat diet.Recently my body has become more sensitive to heat and cold.There are also visible changes in the skin like blue pale hands and red palms with blotching.I have pain under the ribcage and stools are pale and fatty. All my reports were normal except for ANA++.nucleoplasm pattern Wbc 4800,hb 13,esr 10,all liver function tests were normal. AMA,ANCA,ENAprofile negative,anti ds dna normal. I have noted that alkaline phosphatase value was 30 last year which is now 54 normal range. I am shrinking day by day and has lost upto 6 kgs in 8 months. I have got mild swelling in fingers.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012