Severe constipation. Caused hemorrhoids. Having lot of caffeine with clean diet. Suggestions?

I have had severe constipation for about about a month now. Its terrible! Very painful to use the restroom. Caused hemroids from strain. I started taking one tsp apple vinegar cider with mother and its helped a lot but still only having bowel movement every 3 or more days. If less its only little hard rock like. During my investigation it looks like there are white pieces in stole, but I do eats oats ocasionally. My diet is pretty clean n consistent so im worried what cld be wrong. I have increased my powder protein intake n I have a lot of caffein through out the day. 4 cups tea , 1 liftoff from herbalife , and a fat burner on nights I work out. Again been doin this for a while with no problem til recently. Please help
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013