Severe cold, ear pain, headache. Prescribed xylochek nasal drop. Will duonase nasal spray help?

hello, I am suffering with bad cold since my childhood. Now most of the time I feel ear pain and headeache. Recentrly I have been to ENT specialist and came to know that there is something which is blocking near to my right ear because of cold. Doctor has suggested me to take xylochek nasal drop, lupiflex bhb and omez DSR tablet. I often suffer with cold. And take duonase nasal spray drop to get rid off it. Thanks,
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013