Severe chronic headache, travelling to right eyebrow, radiating to right ear, nosebleeds. History of diabetes, HTN. Causes and treatment?

I have had a headache for two weeks now. I is always the same. Starts at the back right side of my head, travels over my head down to the right eyebrow and radiates out to my right ear. I have no cold or sinus trouble. I had a large nosebleed, that came out of no where today. I never, ever have that. It lasted a good 20 minutes. Large blood amounts and clots. I am 54 year old female diabetic, htn, on insulin cardiazem cd 240.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012