Severe chest pains, headache and throat irritation. Is the chest pain due to anxiety or sinus infection?

I have had the same head for the past two weeks. In the last week, I have had chest pains that feel like something is crushing my chest or it is just achy but its constant. The other day when i went to laugh the chest pain went up to my throat and felt like it was constricting me. Also, because of my headache and i have symptoms of sinus infection (ear pain, stuffy noses, throat irritation ) I went to the doctor and received antibiotics. I have been on them for three days. I tend to have a low temperature of 97 and I had half of my thyroid removed. I was just wondering if the chest pain could be part of the sinus infection or perhaps it is anxiety?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013