Severe burning in vagina, constant burning over pubic hair area, mound. Cause?

I am a 19 year old female. I have had cold sores for my entire life and fear I have given it to myself through saliva . I went to the doctor with severe burning in my vagina. It turned out that I had a tear and bumps that were extremely sore to the touch. I was tested for genital herpes and it came back negative. I am still concerned as to if the test was wrong because I still have burning, though now I am dealing with a yeast infection on top of the worry. My pubic hair area, the mound, constantly burns and is irritated with everything I wear. I get red splotchy spots but no open sores. Also my lower back itches and burns as well. I am still in the mindset that these are side affects of genital herpes. If you have any advice, words to address my concern because I cannot sleep due to the anxiety. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  115 Awaiting Answer