Severe bleeding with clots, cramps after surgical abortion on 6th week. When does normal periods arrive ?

Hi, i had a surgical abortion on my 6th week of pregnancy on the 2nd of november 2012. 6 weeks after the operation i had severe bleeding with very big clots and debris, i also had severe cramps . Those cramps were so painful that i kept lying on the floor not able to stand up on my feet . The severe bleeding stayed for about 2 days that i felt so dizzy and my heart beats went so fast. I went to the nearst hospital where i had blood transfusion because i was losing too much blood. The doctor there told me that my severe bleeding and cramps were normal after having an abortion, and that my body had to get rid of all the remainings of the previous pregnancy in my uterus . They gave me also some iron pills to take. The severe bleeding stopped after i had left the hospital but i still have some brownish drops up till now ( 25 february 2013). Sometimes they are brown, sometimes light pink.. It,s been almost 3 monthes since my surgical abortion.. I had severe bleeding 6 weeks after, but i haven t got my second normal period uptill now .. It,s just brownish or pinkish drops, but no normal period.. When does my normal period arrive? It s been so long. Please note that i haven t done any unprotected sex since my abortion.. I m 100% sure that i,m not pregnant. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013