Severe bleeding with bad cramps and heavy clots. Have Anxiety attacks. Is it a miscarriage?

Ive been bleeding for 57 days. I don t know whats wrong, i havent had any really bad cramps or pain. Its been so long i can t remember if i ve had any other symptoms. The other night i passed a clot that was about 2in long and 1/2 in to 1 in thick. Im 25, married, never been on birth control and have never been to a gyno because i m terrified at the thought. I literally go into anxiety attacks thinking about in my mind its the equivalent of rape. I figured it may be my weight so ive been excersising 20+ minutes everyday. No real signs that its going to stop. Could i have miscarried?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013