Severe back pain radiating to leg. No relief on using heating pad, back brace. Cure?

Having lower back pain since January that also shoots down lower left leg. Feel like I have tried everything from OTC meds, creams, back brace, back stretches, heating pat, etc. I'm very frustrated and it is affecting my job. All I can focus on while working is the pain. I recently visited a doctor. I received two shots, and a prescription for inflamation. I need help to be pain free at least while working and lifting.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013