Severe back pain, get relief only with hydrocodone (Lortab), but is not recommended by doctors. Reason?

Hey my name is Kevin. I have been suffering from back pain for a few years now even though I am only 20 years old. Every time I go to a doctor they keep giving me medicine that doesn t help the pain at all. The ones I get prescribed the most is Tramadol (Ultram) and Cyclobenzaprine ( Flexeril ). Neither help me with the pain. The only relief I have ever had was when I was prescribed hydrocodone (Lortab) but most doctors refuse to prescribe those for my pain. Why?
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012