Severe back pain, difficulty in using arm, on injections for sciatic and lumbar. Suggestions for treatment?

hi, my name is rhonda and i am i very very bad pain. about 5 years ago i had back surgery cause my 5th and 6th virtibra was colasplassed so they went through my neck and put in a a plate and 2 screws. i still have some trouble using my arm but not bad. The problem i am having now is my sciatic and the 4th and 6th lumbar .i have had injections no help, therapy no help, i have been to the dr over and over again he just keeps giving me meds that are worthless.I am so misserable i cannot sleep,stand lay ,just everything is husband is very upset and we do not know what to do ,Ihave had 2 mri s done also i just want the pain gone. Can you give me advise please, Thank you Rhonda Mulinix 1-26-13
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013