Severe back pain. Undergone physiotherapy, severe muscular skeletal pain after taking gemfos 35 mg. Suggestions?

hello doctor,
i am 55 yr old and had approached a orthopaedic surgeon for my severe backache problem. After 4 sessions of physio therapy and some medication i was told to take gemfos 35mg. I took the first dose and after abot 12 hrs i got severe musculorskeletal pains. It is so bad that i cannot get up or bend or walk straight. Even heavy breathing or any kind of movement hurts me severely in the abdomen and chest region. It has been going on for the last 36 hrs and is still continuing. What should i do?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013