Severe back pain. Taking cirofloxacin for urinary bladder infection. Persisting pain. Why?

I have been having severe back pain in middle right side of back and lower right side adomial area. Been to doctor and have ct, ultrasounds and all organs seem good. also chest xray all are normal. Pain starts when I go to sleep and it keeps me awake. Only sleep I get is sitting up. Doctor said I had bladder infection and put me on cirofloxacn, hydrocoapap 5-325 for pain, I still have to get up in middle of night and walk around . pain killers i take, but end up taking 2 ibprofin a couple hours after taking pain meds. This has been going on for about 9 days and they don t know what it is.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013