Severe back pain. Taken vicodin, cmotrin, cpercocet. Is that enough?

I am having severe back pain .I have taken vicodin ,motrin, percocet ,tramadol & wearing a pain patch.Nothing has helped.I am also having pain in my right hand & weakness. It feels paralyzed at night when I,m sleeping.Also getting the chills. Standing & walking causes severe back pain. I have deg. disc disease but have never been in this kind of pain for so long. It s been going on for a week now.One doctor also said I had fibromyalgia years ago.I have a doctor appointment in 2 weeks. No quality of life right now.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012