Severe anxiety, frustration, dangerous thoughts. Taking mitraz, solzam, zyven-od. Side effects of medication?

I was suffering from severe anxiety problem due to frustration at my work place and used to have worst and dangerous thoughts. My doctor after examining has advised MIRTAZ 7.5 (2 tablets night), SOLZAM (twice a day) and ZYVEN-OD 100mg (1 tablet night). My anxiety has reduced a little but still not completely. What are side-effects of this dosage? I am feeling my memory power getting reduced. Please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012