Severe ankle pain, hard lump, bruise, swelling, pain on touching. Treatment options?

himy boyfriend wiped uton his bike and now his right ankle is in alot of pain right below the anke on the outer side feels like it has liquid in a lump the size of a half dollar and right below that it has a bump that feels hard and when i toch these he said they dont hurt but 4 inches above the ankle it is brused nd swollen and he cant even stand for me to touch it for about 6 nche up twords the knee cap he wont go to the hopital and he is trying t go to work he is a mechanic
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012