Severe acne during pregnancy, awful smelling pus through acne. Will it reduce with birth control?

Hello. I am 21 years old. I have never had issues with acne until I got pregnant, but it wasn t until September (1 month until I gave birth) that I got horrible acne. I have done my own research and read that this is caused by testosterone due to pregnancy. The pus that comes out of my pimples produce an odor very much like the smell of onions or garlic. Will my acne go away if I start to take birth control, and why does my pus smell this way?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012