Severe acne, Isotretinoin USP gave temporary relief, recurred after discontinuing. How will gynecologist help here ?

hi Docter, i m 30 years old but since 2-3 years ago have a lot of acne but when i was young never have terrible acne in my life first year i got it i went to clinic for skincare so they let me took Isotretinoin USP 10 mg for 6 months after that acne was gone for few month then start again untill now, so now i starting to visit doctor again have blood exam,and seem doctor will give me Isotretinoin USP 10 mg again soon but problem is i have to visit gynecologist so i want to know how is gynecologist check ? what doctor do when they check for gynecologist?? and what i have to prepare for gynecologist? Thanks for ur answer AAAAAA
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012