Severe abdominal pain from below the breast to the pelvis, groin. X-ray showed gas, did not ease up with Bentyl. Quick remedy?

I have been having severe abdminal pain extending from right under the breast down to below the pelvis around to the back and groin even hurts. Pain started a few weeks ago but would come and go. Friday it came on again but severe and has not gone away this time. Went to a clinic over the weekend because i couldn t handle the pain anymore and the xray showed ALOT of gas but yet i had 2 bowel movements (pretty normal just thinner than normal) before i went in. Stomach is bloated, my head hurts all the time and just feels funny. Starting feeling nauseated now when the pain is really bad. My blood pressure normally run around 110/80 but was 162/112 when I went to doc. He perscribed Bentyl which might be helping some but still no matter what i eat or drink the pain begins. If this is just alot of gas built up how in the world can i get rid of it?? Need relief fast!
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012