Severe abdominal pain, diarrhoea. Tests done. Taking antibiotics, Ibuprofen. No relief. How to get relief?

My 11 yr old has already been to the ER this weekend with severe abdominal pain in the lower right side and belly button area as well as diarrhea . They sent him home with an antibiotic last night and said they didn t know what it was - viral or bacterial . His labs came back good as well as his xray. He s not eaten since yesterday at 9am, had diarrhea twice today that was a rusty color, and has had maybe 16 oz of water. Should we take him to his pediatrician tomorrow when they open or hope it passes? I ve been giving him ibuprofen every 4 hours (2 tablets) and he weighs 86 pounds.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012