Severe abdominal cramping, diarrhea with occasional bleeding, chills, hot flashes post eating with dizziness. Had suffered with food poisoning. What is the cause?

Hi, since coming back from Cuba my body has been different. I got really sick in Cuba; starting swith food poisioning I believe and than I got what I think was a severe cold . Now being back in Canada, I ve been having abdominal cramping, painful diarrhea , and today after eating Pizza Pizza (which I have frequently) got extremely hot and sweaty but had goosebumps and felt chill at the same time. I was extremely dizzy and couldn t leave the washroom for fear of the inability to control my bowel. The cramps are what are the most persistent. I normally have severe menstral cramping and the cramps I am feeling are very similar to that but without the menstral cycle. I also believe I have seen tiny bits of blood in my stool but can t be 100% certain because it s only happened twice that I am aware of and they were extremely spaced out between incidents. I have always been healthy and active and beside the menstral cramping have had no problems. I am a bit concerned that something is wrong. Please help. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012