Severe Hair fall and greasy hair, used shampoos, no results. Is it a fungal infection?

My hair has been Falling for more than 4 months and its color has been changing from black (dark) to yellowish and its become very greasy specially when i dont wash it , and i have seen a doctor and he said that i have fungal infection so he gave me a 2 types of shampoos that containing ( selenuim and zink.. ) and i took these shampoos for 2 weeks after that i went to another doctor cause the problem havent been solved , and he said that i should take lamisil for 2 weeks and to continue use the shampoos ,so I did , but my hair is still falling and changing its color and become more greasy , so what is the problem with my hair ?? i visited another doctor and he said i have Hereditary baldness !! but non of my family is bald !! , so what is the problem of my hair :( ?? Do i have seborrhoeic dermatitis or Tinea Capitis or what ??
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013