Septoplasty done. Nose hurt, bleeding, yellow discharge, unable to smell, taste things. X-ray normal. Infection?

Hallo, I had a septoplasty four weeks ago. I'm still getting some bleeding and a yellow discharge which smells bad. On the day of week 4 me and my boyfriend had a fight and he hit me full on my nose with his head, my nose were bleeding very bad, went to hospital, they took X-rays and said everything looks fine, but now I can't smell or taste most things and I have spot bleeinding and it looks like a yellow discharge coming from my nose, I think its been infected now? I also have terrible headaches, the left side of my face hurts so bad, cheeks, head even my teeth and jaw. My follow up appointment is only in 3 days time.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013