Sensitive stomach, stomach pain. Taking Zanocin-OZ. History of gastric, ulcer. What type of diet is recommended?

i am having stomach problem from age 15 plus....i had gastric and then ulcer at age 17. Now am 30. i took many medicine and for time being got ok, except for a mild pain in left side of the lower stomach very now and then for more than 10 years, but now it seems gone. However, recentl i have changed diet and my stomach started paining from other side and it has become very sensitives to what ever i eat. What type of food do you prescribe? and recently i am eating Zanocing-oz ( ofloxacin and ornidazole ) containg 200mg and 500 mg respectively, any danger in eating this, as it was recommended by one of my friend. (it actually feels like it is helping in removing the pain at that time)
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012