Sensitive penis, quick ejaculation. Natural cure / medications ?

I m a 31 yr old male, married. I do not have the habit of masturbation, the only was i get my semen ejaculated was by rubbing my penis against the bed. As a result, my penis is very sensitive and i ejaculate within the first 3 seconds of penetration. I m suffering probably from Premature ejaculation . My questions are: Can i cure this naturally, if so how? Can i undergo treatment or medication if any? Can my wife play a role in curing this?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012