Sensitive penile glans at the top, pains during erection and after ejaculation. Treatment?

Hello, my glans of the penis is very sensitive at the top (dorsal surface of the head). It is even painful, mainly during erection and after ejaculation . Lubrication doesn t help. Even when not erected, it is uncomfortable to touch. I do not have any other problems, no STD , no UTI, no erection difficulties, no injuries, no abbrasions. I am almost 40 and this is persistent problem since I was younger, the top of the head is always uncomfortable and painful to touch. I am assuming this must be a problem with nerve endings at the glands, but I cannot find any information online. Any suggestions and possible treatment?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013