Sensitive, inflamed clitoris. Normal?

Lastnight i noticed that my clitoris was extremely sensitive and upon inspection realized it was slightly inflamed around the hood and a darker pink that usual. Today it looks way less inflamed but is still quite red and seems to have a tiny red dot or scrape on it, tiny. But it is still very sensitive and i m freaking out. Is this normal at all? How do i deal with it?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013
May 2013
According to your description that could be small abrasion of clitoris due to intercourse or scratching etc.
If that gets infected, inflammatory signs will appear.
You watch for one day, possibly the inflammation will decrease.
If you are having pain etc., you can take sitz bath.
If the symptoms persist or increase you better get examined once.