Sensitive breasts, light period, nauseated, swollen breasts, sensitive nose, strange dreams. What is going on?

My name is Hollie. My only child, Gage, just turned 13 months old. For about 3 months now my husband and I have been trying for another (I know we are starting early, but we like the closeness... its a large family thing) and so far nothing. My periods have been coming like clock work, and a little on the lighter side since we ve been trying. About a month and a half ago I started getting very hard phantom kicks, so much so that I can see them. They are starting to get more frequent as time goes on... about 4 times a day now. I am very irritable ( you can ask the hubby). I have been sleeping a lot lately for about 2 months now. My boobs have gotten bigger and they usually do around the time of my period, but then shrink back down after, however there has been no shrinking, only growth. My chest has become more sensitive, but no nipple change. I have been nautious a lot lately, you can barely touch my stomach and I feel like I am going to throw up, but I ALWAYS burp. I feel like I need to drink a lot, and have been peeing like a champ! Also I have noticed that my BM s have become more frequent and softer. I have been hungry, but always feel like I am going to throw up what I am thinking about eating, even before I eat it. My nose has been working full force that I can smell the dog feces outside with the windows closed, especially when it s calm outside, but our walls are thin. I have been thinking about sex more than usual, and having some pretty crazy dreams! All tests that I have taken have come back negative, and like I said I have been getting my periods, but they are a little lighter than usual, but I dont know what my new usual is since my boy was born. My mother told me that when she was pregnant for both me and my sister, the tests always said negative, even when she was looking down at a basketball belly. Is it posible that I am pregnant? If not does anyone know what could be going on? Thank you Hollie
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013

All your symptoms are suggestive of pregnancy but not definitive if pregnancy.
I recommend you to get your blood tested for beta HCG.
And also transvaginal ultrasound to be more sure.
Consult your Gynecologist to narrow down the causes of above symptoms.
Treatment depends on the diagnosis.
Hope this helps.
Dr nilofer