Semisolid stools, lower abdominal pain. Eldoper helps. What is happening?

I am having gastro enric problem from last 6 yrs and I am suffering till date from semi solid motion and lower abdominal pain and dis comfort, I have done almost all diognistic technichs to found out what is happening but all test were negative. now Over the years I have found out that once i take this eldopar tablets, my motions will be formed and my stomuch pain gohn til the next cycle of discofort strats, so let me know what is happening.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012