Semen leaking from the penis after cleaning post masturbation, dark penile edge. Sign of infection?

I am a 25 year man, i have a problem that after my masturbation some sperm is leaking from my penis . I make the masturbation once in a week after the ejection of semen i was cleaning my private part with soap and after for a time of 5-10 minitue my penis become wet and leaking the semen. Also the edge of my penis shown as dark. Whether it is any infection? Which is the best medicine for remove the dark colour in my penis edge?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Hi,Amith,
Thanks for query,
Passing semen for about a half hour or more after masturbation is normal.
Gradually semen remained in seminal tubes comes out.
Dark color at the edge of penis,if this color is not due to any disease like fungal infection,there is no medicine available to remove it.
Ok and bye.