Semen comes out clear with gel chunks without masturbate, what does that mean ?

semen comes out clear with gel chunks what does that mean clear jel come out my penis i am 10 and i did not masterbate why is this clear jel coming out my penis and i did not masterbate
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011
Hi ishmael
Welcome to HealthcareMagic.
this is normal and do not worry. you probably are having semen discharge.
If you have any burning sensation or blood in urine or bloody discharge you should be worried and visit your doctor for evaluation
Hope I answered your question.If you need more information feel free to mail me.