Semen analysis test done. What should be normal percentage of rapid linear progressive sperm count?

Here is my My Semen Analysis Report Please let me know ie it Normal or not ? and What should be normal % of Rapid Linear Progressive Sperm Count : The number of spermatozoa per ml : 56 Millions. Total number of sperms per ejaculate : 168 Millions. Viability : 75 % spermatotozoa alive at the end of 1/2 hours Rapid Linear Progressive IV & III - 20% Sluggish Linear Progressive II - 40 % Non Progressive I - 5 % Total number of abnormal spermatozoa : 29 %
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012