Semen analysis report. Why is pregnancy an issue? What are the pin headed things noted?

Hello Doctor, I took a semen analysis as my partner was not getting pregnant after trying to conceive for a year. I have mentioned the semen analysis report below. Please let me know if I will be able to help conceive natuarally? Are there any medications for the same? The results say : Colour: grey white Quantiy: 5ml Viscocity: Normal reaction: Alkaline Liquefication time: 30 mins Total spermatozoa count: 50millions/ml active motility: 20 to 30% Sluggish motility: 20 to 30% Non motile: rest Epithelial cells: 2 to 4 cells/hpf Pus cells: 4 to 6 cells/hpf RBC: Nil Morphology: 70% normal Impression: Asthenospermia (moderate) Remarks: Sperms appear normal in number and show moderate loss of active motility, Many pin headed, immature and swollen neck forms are noted.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012