Semen analysis done, shows low sperm motility, normal sperm count, no movement in sperm. Infertility?

yes please i went for seman anlysis, after the fisrt analysis they told that all are normal but having no movement in sperm but sperm count is 90 million and again they ask me to give sperm analyis, After that again they told that all are normal but mortality having only 10 % but speerm count having 91 million. what may be the reason for this variation, whether they did the proper analysis, i am having doubts on the same, can you please guide me on the same
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012