Semen analysis done, shows low motility. Treatments available for motility correction? Can it be cured?

Hi ,
We are trying to have a baby for last 3 months. Recently my doctor suggested to do a semen analysis. Below is the report :
Vol : 2ml , Colour : Whitish , Odour : Musty , Reaction : Alkaline
Total count : 102 million / ml
Motility ; 10% (After 30 Mins) 2 % (2 Hrs)
Morphology : Normal form 40%
Pus cells : 1-2 / H.P.F
EP Cells : 2-3 / H.P.F
My doctor said that motility is very low and prscribed a medicine HeyForte (Twice a day for 3 months). Also suggested to repeat semen analysis after 6 weeks . I am very worried and want to know if the problem with motility can be cured . What are the treatments available for motility correction ? Is this a severe problem ? what shall I do ?

Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013