Semen analysis done. What are the chances of fertility? Should I go for testicular biopsy?

hello...! i am a 35 year old male...i got married last year...i have no kids...i am not a diabetic nor history of mumps , orchitis , testicular trauma but i have history of pulmonary tuberculosis when i was 17 year old for which i used ATT for semen analysis is as follows:volume=1.0 ml,consistency=liquid,color=white grey, liquefaction time=40min,sperm cout=nil,pus cells=35-40/HPF,RBC=3-4,FSH=1.8mIU/ml(normal),prolactin=6.5ng/ml(normal),testosteron=263ng/ml(normal),TSH=1.81uIU/ml(normal)...VDRL=negative....testicular U/S=both testes are normal in size with smooth margins and normal echotexture.multiple foci of fine calcification are seen in each testis;five foci in right and 6 foci in left testis.i want to know about the chances of fertility.and also tell me should i go for testicular biopsy or not..?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012