Semen analysis active form-60% sluggish form-25% inactive form-15% total sperm count-132 million/ml pus cells-2-3/hpf rbc-0-1/hpf epithelial cell-nil/hpf normal-80% abnormal-20%. Is it normal?

hi in semen analysis ,my husband s report seems to be normal.....but i hav 1 doubt......is it normal???????????reply me....below is the examined range motility: active form-60% sluggish form-25% inactive form-15% total sperm count-132 million/ml pus cells-2-3/hpf rbc-0-1/hpf epithelial cell-nil/hpf normal-80% abnormal-20%
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013