Self consciousness, anxiety, fear, nervousness, inferiority complex

Hello, Am a Medical student currently doing my final year. From my child hood onwards i have a problem with shyness , Over Self conscious. Now i have fear of public speaking,blushing, anxiety ,lip shivering etc... I think am more active mentally than physically, because if am seeing someone then i ll guess myself ,what the other person is thinking about me and I ll act on that guess eg: I ll guess he/she is thinking badly about my standing position,my laugh etc etc..and I ll feel uncomfortable with that. This same is happening on all other daily activities. Because of these problems,Am very bad in mingling with friends and other social circles. My medical school life also getting distracted because of this,Am not even able to ask a doubt to my teacher even if am alone with teacher,if am asking a doubt I ll think for many minutes like what she ll think about me,what if my language is bad ,what if my question is bad etc etc... Also sometimes I ll have a fear or am afraid to ask something to someone, I have good patience,but if i get angry and saying something ,then my lip will shiver, Blushing on my face etc. Am making my own thoughts about what other will think of me. Because of all this I can t walk in public in a relaxed state,my mind will always be in working state.If am talking in a group who are not too close to me,then my lips will start to shiver, uncomfortable etc because during the talk my mind will be working on others like where are they focusing,are they focusing my talk,lip movement etc..are they laughing about me etc.... Am only good with my few too close friends.. because of the above problem,I only have few friends,I ll always be at my home ,I won t go out like others.. In summary i can say, I have self consciousness , fear, Blushing, anxiety, Nervousness , Panic etc.. Doc, Is there any ways to change all this ? Am very sad in medical school because of the above issues, Am very much like to perform on some topics on my class,but I ll hide from these stuffs ..
Asked On : Sat, 11 Feb 2012