Segway fell on ankle. Having soft lump on shin. No pain relief from medicines. Reason?

I fainted off a segway, as I fainted I putted the segway and it fell on my leg/ankle area. It has been over 8 weeks and I pain and have a small soft lump on my shin. There was more pain when I walk and can not wear heals as it makes it worse, nor wearing running trainers. I have pushed the doctor who checked by xray there is no bone injury and who has signed me off for 2 weeks to rest it. I have put ice to help at times and taking paracetamol as I can not take ibupurofen. What could this be? it is still painful, it is not dicoloured so not a bruise as such...
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013