See a dark transparent circle on moving the eye suddenly while keeping head down, diagnosed with posterior virtuous detachment. Help?

when I move my eye suddenly or when I move them up while my head is facing down little bit I see a dark transparent circle as if someone is pressing on a plasma TV screen. I did lasik one year ago and I can see well but I got a lot of floaters . I have been seen by a doctor three months ago and told me your ratina is fine but you have posterior virtuous detachment.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012