Seborrhea,red and dry with white dust,want ayurveda medicine.

Is there a permanent cure of seborrhea in Ayurveda i m suffering from this since 5 years or more i have used many allopathy and ayurvedy medicines but all in vain. they gave only temporary relief the problem returns after a month or so... i m tired of visiting doctors and taking medicines. plz suggest some good medicine in Ayurveda both for scalp and my face which has got redden with dryness and white dust coming out of it. previously i have taken medicines like rasayans sorion ointment and scurfol shampoo etc etc....
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012