Scrotum skin rash got cure slowly with the help of multibone syrup, but once i stop taking the medicine having same problem

Sir i am a 21 years old boy. One day i used raze to remove my scrotum hairs, but i got itchy after i use sop at this place. First i think it was fungal infection but later i go to dr. he gave me many medicine like. ceve 200mg tab hhzle cream, allegra, and after 1 month i agan consult with him . he pescribe me to do blood and urin test. but result was nill again he gave me cevel 15tabs dermadew cream also . and after again i consult with him and he gave me a syrup named multibone very slowly i got cure but i got same problem again. i now using dermdew again but if i stop or forget to use it one day. i get same problem again please help me sir. I am very unhappy.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011