Scrotum bright purple on the top and darker. On ibuprofen. What else can help?

My 3 yr old s scrotum is bright purple on the top part and darker than normal on the bottom half. He is acting normal, no fever , no swelling . We found out he is allergic to ibuprofen last week, with lip swelling two times we gave it to him, so we are sure he is allergic to ibuprofen. Could this color change in his scrotum be at all related to having given him the ibuprofen from five days ago? We notice the discoloration started yesterday (4 days afterward) and thought he was just cold from being in the ocean. We are seeing our ped later today, but wanted to do some research in the meantime. Thanks if you have any thoughts.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012