Scratches on the bottom down to the legs. Started by using common toilets. Medication ?

yes please i think this started in the end of August i started going to public to toilets in my high school so you know some guys pee some times in the toilets where people set so i started having some small scratches at my bottome it was small at first but now in May i got a lot of scratches in my bottom and it went all the way down to my legs the scratches are red you know like if some one scratches you in his/her long sharp neils thats what i have and when ever i take a shower when the soap come to my bottom i really feel the area is burning like what i said above about when some one scratches you and you clean it with soap it hurts thats what i feel know so do you know what is this?
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012
Jan 2014
could be scabies. Is it more itchy in the night?

apply tenovate-Gn cream to heal the scratches and after they heal apply 5%permethrin single application from neck downwards, leave it overnight.
take tab Zyrtec 10mg one daily for 10 days