Scratched on ankle by a dog, mild bleeding. Tetanus injection taken. Anti-rabies vaccine required?

hi, i have got a scratch on my ankle by a pet dog two days ago which is about 2 or 3 months old when it is playing with me. she did not have its shots yet. actually a small scratch and the teeth did not go too deep into the flesh. i saw a small blood coming out and the upper layer of the skin and washed with dettol for two times and left it. after 2 days i went to doctor and took a TT injection . Is it will be any major problem for me and should i take definitely anti rabies injection?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012